Phineas is under the impression that Perry doesn’t do much, but when the boys aren’t looking, their web-footed pet (aka Agent P) is forever on the go.
In fact, the cagey platypus even rubbed elbows with St. Nick himself, crossing paths in the Chimney-Vator passageway to his secret lair. And now, swapping his fedora for a Santa hat, he’s ready to spread holiday cheer to fans across the Tri-state area and beyond.
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Scrapbook paper or craft paper (scraps of bluish/green, orange, red, and white for the Perry image, plus a 4.75- by 7.75-inch piece of off-white and 8.5- by 11-inch sheet of red for the card)
- Glue stick
- Orange marker
How To Make It
- Print the template and use the pieces as patterns to cut out the shapes from the specified colors of paper, unless otherwise noted.
- Glue the bill, feet, and eyes onto the body.
- Draw crisscross lines on the tail and then glue it to the back of the body so that the end sticks up beyond Perry’s left foreleg.
- Glue the completed platypus (with his hat on) and the greeting from the template onto the off-white paper rectangle.
- Hook the paper candy cane over one of Perry’s toes and glue it in place.
- Fold the sheet of red paper in half and then glue the rectangle (with Perry and the greeting on it) to the face of the card. Once completed, you can make additional copies of the card by photocopying it using your home scanner or copier.
Cutting should be done by an adult.