Add a little Disney magic to your Christmas with these Disney character printables!
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Download Mickey and Friends Holiday Garland
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Ribbon or string (however long you want your garland to be with an extra foot for knots)
How To Make It
- Print out the pages on regular paper or use cardstock for sturdier garland. Fold the first page along the line so the illustrations are on the outside. Unfold the paper and spread glue over half of the page on the white side.
- Re-fold the paper along the crease and smooth it out to make sure the two halves are stuck together. Now cut out the circles. Repeat these steps with all the pages.
- Punch out the holes at the top of each circle with a hole punch. Thread each circle onto the string or ribbon and tie it into place, spacing each circle out evenly. You can print out the circles as many times as you like for an extra long garland.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago