Here’s a sweet idea for Valentine’s Day! Delight friends and family with these homemade felt Mickey (and hidden Mickey) cherry pie pops! Pass them out as favors, or create just a few as an ear-resistible addition to your little one’s play food collection. Keep scrolling to learn how to make your own.
What You’ll Need
- Felt (red and tan)
- Popsicle sticks
- Hot glue
- Gift tags
- Mickey Mouse template
How To Make It
- To create the Mickey Cherry Pie Pops: Begin by cutting two small Mickey shapes from red and tan felt. Next, cut out about seven 3” strips of tan felt.
- Hot glue a popsicle stick to the back of the tan Mickey-shaped piece of felt. Place the red Mickey-shaped piece of felt on top of the tan, and secure the edges with a few dots of hot glue.
- Arrange the tan felt strips to create a lattice look and secure the ends of each piece with a dot of hot glue.
- To create the Hidden Mickey Heart-shaped Pie Pops: Cut two small heart shapes out of tan felt. In the center of one of the tan hearts, cut out a Mickey-shape.
- Hot glue a popsicle stick to the back of the tan heart with no Mickey shape. Place a piece of red felt in the middle of the tan heart and secure with a few dots of hot glue. Place the tan heart with the hidden Mickey-shape on top, and secure edges with hot glue.
- Adorn the pie pops with festive ribbon, and if you’d like, attach gift tags that say, “You’re as Sweet as Pie!”
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.