Make coloring a little more magical! Tie-dye Mickey crayons are a great way to recycle old, broken crayons into something new.
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- Broken crayons
- Silicone Mickey mold
How To Make It
- Collect all of your family’s broken crayons. Remove paper wrappers.
- Break crayons into smaller pieces and sort into bowls to create your color palette. Be creative with color combos! We suggest combining 2-3 colors total for a tie-dyed look.
- Fill each Mickey-shaped mold to the top with crayons.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Carefully remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Once cool, pop crayons out of the mold.
- Have fun coloring!
All oven use should be done by an adult.
Posted 4 years Ago