When you’re ready to start decorating for Halloween, don’t fly under the radar. Instead, turn heads with a colony of adorable Mickey bats. This too-cute-to-be-afraid-of Mickey Halloween Bat Mobile is the perfect addition to your seasonal decor.
For more Disney magic, try this Wreck-It Ralph Pumpkin Carving:
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Mickey bat printable
- Black and white cardstock
- Thread or thin string
How To Make It
- Print the template, then follow the instructions — cutting out all the pieces.
- Cut varying lengths of thread.
- Place one end of the thread where you want Mickey’s face to go, then glue the face down over the thread to keep it in place.
- Tie the other end to the branch. Continue these steps until all bats are in place.
- Use string to hang the branch.
All cutting should be done by an adult.