Bring some Disney magic to your next picnic or outdoor BBQ with this adorable Mickey & Friends Bean Bag Toss. Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, and Pluto-inspired beanbags will add a huge dose of cuteness to your backyard fun!
Time: 40 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Cardboard box
- Red paint
- Mickey Mouse template
- Red, orange, yellow, black, green, pink, white, and blue felt
- Hot glue
How To Make It
- Begin by cutting each felt color in half to resemble a rectangle. Fold each felt piece in half and glue around the edges leaving an opening to fill it with the beans. Once full, glue the rest of the edge shut.
- Decorate each bean bag with felt details resembling Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, and Pluto.
- To make the target, cut out half of a cardboard box. Print and cut out the Mickey Mouse template. Trace onto cardboard box, front and center. Cut out Mickey. Trim both sides of the box to slope down at an angle.
- Fold down sides and tape to secure together.
- Paint the entire cardboard box. Let dry before playing!
All hot gluing and cutting should be done by an adult.