It’s cold outside and snow is falling. Add a little Disney magic to the scene by putting these Mickey & Friends snowflakes on your window or hanging them from your Christmas tree.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Scissors or craft knife
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Glitter (silver, red)
- String or ribbon
How To Make It
- Print the snowflakes on regular paper or cardstock and cut them out.
- If you want your snowflakes to be double-sided, cut out the front and back of each snowflake and secure the two halves with glue or double-sided tape.
- For a more detailed snowflake, use a craft knife to cut out the white shapes along the perimeter of the snowflake. Trace the edge of the snowflake with glue and sprinkle glitter over the glue before it dries.
- When the glue is dry, thread a long string or ribbon through the top hole and hang the ornament somewhere special.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago