Add some fun to your summer recipes with these printable Mickey & Friends food flags. Just click “download PDF,” print onto cardstock paper, and attach to paper straws or toothpicks!
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Download and print the Mickey & Friends flags on regular paper or cardstock. Carefully cut out.
- Use a small spot of glue or a thin piece of double-sided tape to attach each flag to a paper straw or toothpick.
- Place the flags in the center of hamburgers, hot dogs, cupcakes, or any other recipe that you’d like!
All cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago