Sponsored ad content courtesy of HP.
This Halloween, have a spooky fun time collecting treats with Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto! These printable trick-or-treat bag templates are the perfect way to get creative before a school event or party.
Creating Halloween fun at home has never been easier thanks to HP. Through the ease of HP Mobile Printing, you can quickly print from your smart phone or tablet to start your holiday crafting!
Encourage kids to personalize their treat bag with their favorite colors and characters. For extra fun details on your trick-or-treat bag, use glitter glue or glow-in-the-dark paint to accent each character.
See how to make your own Halloween treat bags in the video tutorial:
Time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Gift bag
- Washable paints
- Glow-in-the-dark paints
- Glitter paints
- Regular paper or cardstock
How To Make It
- Paint your gift bag and let dry for 10 minutes.
- Print out Mickey & Friends trick-or-treat bag templates on regular paper or cardstock.
- Cut out characters and embellishments from each template.
- Create your own story by gluing Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto onto your gift bag. Use folded cardstock to make some of the details pop-up!
- Decorate with glow-in-the-dark paint or glitter paint.
- Have a spooky fun Halloween!
All cutting should be done by an adult.