What You’ll Need
- Styrofoam balls
- Colorful paint (pink, mint, ivory, brown)
- Colorful construction paper
- Paper clips
- Hot Glue
- Craft Glue
How To Make It
- Paint each styrofoam ball a different shade of “ice cream”. Poke a pencil or paint brush into the styrofoam to hold it while painting. That way you won’t get paint on your fingers. Place in a cup to dry.
- Print and download the Mickey template. Trace the ears onto construction paper.
- Cut out all the ears. If you’d like to paint them to match the “scoops”, you can!
- Add details like chocolate chips with paint.
- Press mini paper clips into the top of the styrofoam to create a loop.
- Glue on ears.
- Paint craft glue onto the top of the solid colored “scoops”. Sprinkle sprinkles over the glue and allow to fully dry.
- To make the cones, cut out a large circle, cut it in half, then tim off a thin slice off side of each half circle.
- Curve it around to create the cone and hot glue in place.
- Hot glue the scoops onto the cones.
- Thread the string through each loop and hang garland.
Posted 4 years Ago