Whether you’re prepping for a Disney-themed birthday or you simply want to take your summer home decor to the next level, this colorful Mickey Mouse ice cream cone garland needs to be in your home.
What You’ll Need
- Styrofoam balls
- Colorful paint (pink, mint, ivory, brown)
- Colorful construction paper
- Paper clips
- Hot Glue
- Craft Glue
How To Make It
- Paint each styrofoam ball a different shade of “ice cream”. Poke a pencil or paint brush into the styrofoam to hold it while painting. That way you won’t get paint on your fingers. Place in a cup to dry.
- Print and download the Mickey template. Trace the ears onto construction paper.
- Cut out all the ears. If you’d like to paint them to match the “scoops”, you can!
- Add details like chocolate chips with paint.
- Press mini paper clips into the top of the styrofoam to create a loop.
- Glue on ears.
- Paint craft glue onto the top of the solid colored “scoops”. Sprinkle sprinkles over the glue and allow to fully dry.
- To make the cones, cut out a large circle, cut it in half, then tim off a thin slice off side of each half circle.
- Curve it around to create the cone and hot glue in place.
- Hot glue the scoops onto the cones.
- Thread the string through each loop and hang garland.
Posted 9 months Ago