Display artwork, homework, and photos of the fam with your very own set of Mickey Mouse magnets. This is a fun DIY for kids and adults of all ages!
What You’ll Need
- 1 cup of plaster
- 3/4 cup of water
- Mickey Mouse muffin mold or ice cube tray
- Acrylic paint in various colors
- Round magnets
- Super glue
How To Make It
- Mix plaster and water in a bowl and stir.
- Pour plaster mixture into Mickey mold. Shake mold gently to level out.
- Set aside for 1 hour to harden.
- Once set, paint each magnet. Let dry.
- Once dry, super glue magnets to the back of each Mickey. Leave to set.
- Hang artwork, homework, and family photos on the fridge!
Posted 4 years Ago