Every camp needs a pennant flag! Print out the template and craft your own. Display on your campout tent wall or around the house all year round.
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Colorful felt
- Hot glue
- Safety pins
How To Make It
- Click “Download PDF” to print the pennant template onto regular paper or cardstock.
- Cut out pieces from the template. Pin to felt and carefully cut out. Get creative with colors!
- Build each piece of the pennant by attaching the felt pieces with hot glue.
- Add two pieces of ribbon across the pennant, making an X.
- Let dry completely
- Pin up on your backyard campout tent!
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 12 months Ago