Make a tiny Valentine’s Day delivery with these cute-as-can-be cutie candy boxes — perfect for some candy hearts.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print out the boxes on regular paper or cardstock and cut them out. Don’t cut along the dashed lines — this is where you will fold the paper.
- Fold the A tabs, the sides, and front and back of Mickey or Minnie’s head away from you along the dashed lines.
- Cut a small slit along the white lines in each outer tab on the side pieces. Punch a hole where indicated on the head pieces.
- Drop a few pieces of small candy into the box and close it by interlocking the two tabs where you cut the slits.
- Cut a small piece of ribbon or string and loop the heart pendant onto it. Close the box by looping the same string through the holes in Mickey or Minnie’s head pieces and tying it shut.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago