This Mickey & Minnie ornament will be the shining star of your Christmas tree.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print out the ornament on regular paper or cardstock and cut out both pieces.
- Take the back piece of the star and fold along the dashed and dotted lines. Fold the white dashed lines to form a peak and fold the dark dotted lines to form a valley. Fold each tab of the back piece under the star and glue them together at each point.
- Lining up the pieces, spread glue on to the underside of each star point and glue it to the white side of the front piece of the star.
- Punch a hole in the top of the star and hang it on your tree by a ribbon or string.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago