Mickey and Minnie are a perfect match. Show your perfect match how much you care this Valentine’s Day by giving this lovely frame as a gift. It’s guaranteed to set their heart aflutter.
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock (large frame)
- White or clear shrink paper for inkjet printers (shrink frame)
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Magnet squares (optional)
How To Make It
- For large frame: Print the frame on regular paper or cardstock and cut out for use with a large photo.
- For shrink frame: Print the frame on shrink paper and cut it out, including the center part of the frame.
- Follow the baking instructions on the shrink paper package to bake the frame in a toaster oven or conventional oven. Watch the shrink plastic dance and curl! Do not allow children to use the oven.
- If the frame is slightly curled when it is finished baking, use a piece of cardboard or a spatula to flatten it completely. The frame will be very hot after baking, so use caution when handling it.
- Use glue or double-sided tape to attach a photo to the back of the frame.
- If you wish to attach your frame to a metallic surface, secure sticky-back magnet squares to the back of your frame. Do not allow magnets near your desktop computer or laptop.
Cutting and baking should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago