Whether your drink is hot or cold, make it extra cool with this Disney-IY craft featuring your favorite mouse.
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- Black felt
- Red felt
- Cream felt
- Pink felt
- Yellow felt
- Hot melt glue
- Elastic cord
- Big button (any color)
- Needle and thread
How To Make It
- Print the template pieces and cut them out.
- Trace the templates onto the designated color felt and cut out the pieces.
- Cut a length of elastic cord about 4 inches long. Form a loop with the elastic and glue the ends to the back side of the sleeve, on the right end.
- Turn the sleeve to the front side and sew a button on top of the sleeve on the other end.
- Glue the 2 yellow buttons into place, using the template as a guide on where to place and glue them.
- Glue Mickey’s head together in order:
-Glue the face to the head
-Glue the mouth to the face
-Glue the tongue to the mouth
-Glue the eyes to the face
-Glue the nose to the face
-Glue the hat to the head
-Glue the head to the middle of the sleeve
- Turn the sleeve to the back one more time and glue the second felt sleeve to the back by running glue along the inside edges. Do not glue over the area with the elastic cord.
Cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago