Whether you’re throwing a party or not, this Mickey Mouse glitter ball mobile makes the perfect decoration to help ring in the new year! Hang it anywhere and celebrate with a touch of Disney magic.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper and cut out the pieces.
- Place a long piece of string in a straight line on a flat surface.
- Place one half of the glitter ball below the string and the other half on top. Using glue or double-sided tape, secure the piece so the design is two-sided. The glitter ball should not be able to slide up or down the string.
- Fold the remaining pieces in half along the dashed lines. With the string in the middle, secure each piece so the design is two-sided.
- When the glitter ball mobile is finished, hang it up and get ready to ring in the new year!
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago