With this hand-painted pad, your child’s computer mouse will never be far from reach — if not his own, then Mickey’s. It’s topped with one of the mouse’s signature white gloves.
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- Soft pencil
- Plain cloth mouse pad (sold in most department and discount stores)
- White fabric paint
- Small container for the paint
- Small stiff paintbrush
- Black fabric marker or permanent marker
How To Make It
- Print and cut out the template. Use a soft pencil to trace the template onto the cloth mouse pad.
- Paint the area within the tracing with white fabric paint. You may want to apply two or three coats depending on the fabric. If so, for the best results, allow the paint to dry between coats.
- When the final coat is dry, use the black marker to draw and color in three oval “pleats” on the glove, as shown.
*Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago