Whether you’re cozying up with a good book, or camping out in the backyard, this adorable Mickey DIY will make the moment even more magical. Keep reading to find out how to make your own.
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Decorative pillow
- Multi-colored craft pom poms
- Hot glue
How To Make It
- If possible, remove pillow insert to create a flat working surface.
- Download and print Mickey template. Carefully cut out and lightly trace with pencil onto pillow.
- Begin adding craft pom poms to the pillow with hot glue. Have fun and get creative with the colors!
- Continue layering the pom poms until you fill the entire Mickey shape. Let dry completely.
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago