All you need are scissors and glue to make this adorable Pook-a-Looz Mickey — great for a bookshelf or desk.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print out Mickey on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all of the pieces. Do not cut along the gray dashed lines – this is where you will fold the paper.
- Starting with the front of Mickey, fold the dashed line at the top of his head away from you and then carefully guide and glue the tabs down the left side of Mickey’s body. It is easier to do it one or two tabs at a time. Do the same thing with the back of Mickey’s body – this time guide and glue the tabs down the right side of Mickey’s body.
- Take the front and back of Mickey’s body and line them up. Carefully glue the tabs on Mickey’s front to his back piece. You may need to use a pen or pencil to guide and glue each tab. Repeat this step to attach the tabs on his back to the front piece.
- Fold each ear in half so the design is now two-sided and glue it together. Do not glue the four black tabs on each ear. Instead, fold them outward and use them to attach the ears to the top of Mickey’s head.
- Fold each arm in half so the design is now two-sided and glue it together. Again, do not glue the two black tabs at the end of each arm. Instead, fold them outward and use them to attach the arms to the side of Mickey’s body.
- Your Pook-a-Looz Mickey is complete!
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 8 years Ago