Have some fun with these customizable Mickey Mouse first birthday party invitations. Just fill in the editable fields and your Mickey invites are complete. What could be easier than that?
For more Disney magic, check out these Mickey DIYs for back-to-school season:
What You’ll Need
- Printable Mickey party invites
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Pen or fine point marker
How To Make It
- Download the printable invites, then customize them by typing your party information right into the form. Just double click on the highlighted fields and type in the details.
- Print out the invitations on regular paper or cardstock.
- Cut them out, stuff them into addressed envelopes, pop ’em in the mail, and get ready for some fun with Mickey.
All cutting should be done by an adult.