Santa Mickey will light up any room this Christmas. And as if he wasn’t already full of holiday cheer — he holds candy!
Time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper
- Scissors or craft knife
How To Make It
- Use scissors or a craft knife to cut out Mickey’s body and each of his arms. Do not cut along dashed lines in the body or arms — these lines are where you will fold the paper.
- Take Mickey’s body and make all of the folds along the dashed lines for the body and the tabs. Make each fold away from you except for Mickey’s legs. For Mickey’s legs, fold the top dashed line towards you and the bottom dashed line away from you. This will help Mickey sit on the edge of a table or shelf.
- Glue the tabs to the inside of Mickey’s body. The glued tabs will create an open box on Mickey’s back.
- Fold each of Mickey’s arms in half along the dashed line and glue the two sides together. Be careful not to glue the tabs at the end of each arm together. Instead fold the tabs outward in opposite directions so it creates a base to attach the arm to Mickey’s body. Glue each arm to Mickey’s sides.
- Drop a few pieces of candy into Mickey and make a special Christmas delivery!
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago