What You’ll Need
- Disney Family Mickey Mouse template
- Cardstock paper
- Craft knife
- Small paper weights (can use rocks or other heavy items)
- Water-based paints in black, red, and yellow
- Medium paint brush
How To Make It
- Print out your Mickey Mouse stencil, then using a craft knife cut out your Mickey shape.
- Place your stencil on top of a piece of cardstock or canvas. Hold the paper down with rocks or other heavy item.
- Place a large dollop of black paint onto your paintbrush and splatter.
- Either use a new brush or thoroughly wash your paintbrush, and grab a dollop of red paint and splatter.
- Do the same with the yellow paint.
- Once you’re done splattering, remove the stencil to reveal your Mickey Mouse splatter art piece.
- Hang or lay out to dry, then have fun displaying your work of Mickey-inspired art!
All cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 months Ago