Mickey has never looked so cute with his green hat and shamrock pin.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all of the pieces. Do not cut along the dashed lines — this is where you will fold the paper.
- With the design facing you, make all of the vertical folds on Mickey’s shorts away from you. Close the shorts by gluing tab A to the inside of the design.
- Fold the bottom of Mickey’s shorts outward, his feet down, and his tail up.
- Fold the top of the shorts like a box and tuck the tab inside.
- Fold the head in half and secure so the design is two-sided. Make sure the pieces are lined up evenly before the glue dries. Insert the neck into the top of the shorts where you folded the top closed.
- Fold each arm in half and secure so the design is two-sided. Do not get glue on the tabs on the ends of the arms. Fold those outward and use them as a base to attach the arms to the sides of the body. Glue the arms to Mickey and your cutie is finished!
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago