This Mickey Mouse hat is exactly what your little one needs to make St. Patrick’s Day morning “tops!”
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Tape or glue
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Start by gluing the A tab on the front piece to the left-hand side of the back piece. Close the top of the hat by gluing the B tab to the left-hand side of the front piece.
- Tuck the C tabs on the top piece into the top of the hat and tape or glue them to the inside of the hat.
- Tuck the D tabs on the brim of the hat into the bottom of the top piece and glue or tape them to the inside of the hat. Line the brim up with the top piece so that the two dotted lines on the brim are on either side. These lines are where you will attach Mickey’s ears.
- Fold and glue each ear piece in half so the design is two-sided. Line the ears up on the dotted lines on the brim and glue the red tabs to the side of the hat and the green tab to the brim of the hat. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago