If you’re going to do Thanksgiving right, you need to look the part. Try this Mickey pilgrim hat on for size, and show guests your true Thanksgiving spirit.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Scissors or craft knife
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Using glue or double-sided tape, secure the left side of the hat to the right side of the hat. The tabs should be attached to the back of the left side of the hat, while the buckle should be attached to the front of the left side of the hat.
- Attach one band to each side of the hat, and measure the hat against your child’s head. Secure the bands at the correct length using glue or tape. If two bands are insufficient, a third band has been provided.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago