Looking to take your Disney-themed Christmas tree to the next level? This easy-to-make Mickey Pop-Up Ornament is sure to do the trick! With your kiddos helping to color in the Mouse and you cutting and constructing the ornament, this is one craft the whole family can make together.
For more Disney magic, try this Olaf’s Frozen Adventure Gift Wrap:
What You’ll Need
How To Make It
- Print out template.
- Cut on all solid black lines.
- Take the piece with two dotted lines and fold along these lines.
- Now take the piece that looks like the side of Mickey’s head and poke a hole through the “x” with a pencil. Locate the first slot on the left. Slot it together with the center slot of the piece you just folded.
- Take the piece that looks like Mickey’s face and slot it together with the second row of slots, locking it into place.
- Now take the piece with the ears, fold along the dotted lines, face it towards you, and slot it into the third row of tabs.
- Take the final circle piece and slot it into the fourth row of tabs.
- Fold ornament flat so that Mickey’s head is facing towards the left. Turn over and fold up the flap on the ears piece to find where to glue in a future step.
- Now that you see how it goes together, take it apart and color accordingly.
- Repeat steps 4-8 and glue in place.
- Tie a ribbon through the hole in the top of the ornament and you’re finished.
All cutting should be done by an adult. And you can also color Mickey prior if that’s easier.