Inspired by everyone’s favorite Disney Parks snack, recreate your own Mickey Mouse Pretzel with this super fun and easy felt craft.
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- Tan felt
- Glue gun
- Binder medium clips
- Wooden spoon
- Cotton balls or stuffing
- Fabric paint
How To Make It
- Cut three strips of tan felt. Measure one piece of 12” x 2″ felt for Mickey’s head shape, and two pieces that are 6″ x 2” for Mickey’s ear shapes.
- Fold tan felt pieces in half and glue along the edges (with a 1/2″ seam allowance), leaving an opening at the ends for stuffing.
- Fill the felt strips with cotton balls or stuffing. Use the handle of a wooden spoon to help push the stuffing all the way into the felt piece.
- Secure the open edges with hot glue.
- Form circles out of each of the filled felt strips and glue ends together. Use a binder clip to hold the ends together while the glue dries.
- To make your pretzel Mickey-shaped, hot glue the small circles onto the larger circle.
- Add the “salt” to your Mickey pretzel with white dots of fabric paint. Let dry completely.
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago