Any mom would love this festive Mickey Rosette that shows she’s the best mom ever! It’s fun to make and easy to customize. All you need are a few simple materials to turn a piece of pretty paper into something truly special for Mother’s Day. Mom will certainly cherish this homemade craft for years to come.
For more Disney magic, check out this Incredibles-themed workout:
What You’ll Need
- Patterned and solid colored paper
- Hot glue
- Letter stickers
How To Make It
- Start by cutting out a long rectangle from the patterned paper.
- Accordion fold all the way down the rectangular piece.
- Staple the middle of the folded paper.
- Unfold the rosette and glue the sides together to create a full circle.
- Next, cut 2 ears out of the remaining paper. Then, glue them to the back of the rosette.
- Cut out a small circle.
- Spell out “best mom” with letter stickers on the circle.
- Glue the circle to the middle of the rosette.
- Glue a closure to the back to create a pin, glue a magnet for the fridge, or just give it as a card!
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.