Just because it’s Halloween season doesn’t mean your decor has to be scary. Case in point: this adorable Mickey Tsum Tsum Pumpkin Carving. It’s ear-ie how cute it actually is!
And for the experienced carvers, try a more detailed carving template.
For a Halloween door decor idea, watch this tutorial:
What You’ll Need
- Pumpkin carving template
- Sewing pins
- Pumpkin carving kit
How To Make It
- Cut out all template pieces.
- Arrange on pumpkin, pinning the pieces down as you go.
- Use a pencil to trace out each template piece.
- Remove pins and template pieces.
- Carve out the designs, using the penciled lines as your guide.
All pinning and cutting should be done by an adult.