Whether you’re a mom-to-be looking for adorable Disney flair for your baby’s nursery or you have a little one in the house that’s obsessed with all things Mickey, this craft will do the trick!
And oh, boy, is this Mickey Wall Hanging easy to create!
For more magical Mickey DIYs, try these Steamboat Willie Party Glasses:
What You’ll Need
- Oven bake clay
- Mickey cookie cutter
How To Make It
- Roll out the clay and cut out your shapes.
- Use a toothpick to create a hole on the top and bottom of each shape.
- Follow instructions on the clay packaging and set your oven temperature.
- Place the clay pieces onto a cookie tray and into the oven for the designated time.
- Once you take out the tray, let the pieces cool completely.
- To create the tassel, wrap yarn around your hand about 20 times. Remove the loops and tie a long piece around the top.
- Tie another piece of yarn around the bunch under the first knot.
- Trim the other end of the loops.
- Thread through all clay pieces, knot at the ends, and hang your creation!
All cutting should be done by an adult.