Plan out a week’s worth of family dinners with this Disney Family-approved craft. Paint a bulletin board with Mickey-shaped chalkboard spots, and fill up with your favorite recipes!
Time: 2 hours
What You’ll Need
- Cork foam board
- White acrylic paint
- Black chalkboard paint
- Paint brushes
- Mickey Mouse template
- Chalk or chalk pen
- Wooden letters for the days of the week (S, M, T, W, T, F, S) and to spell MENU
- Colorful acrylic paints
How To Make It
- Cut a piece of cork board to fit your preferred wall spot in your kitchen.
- Cut out the Mickey template of your preferred size and trace it across the cork board seven times.
- Paint everything outside the Mickey shapes white. You may need two coats.
- Paint inside the Mickey shapes with chalkboard paint.
- Paint wooden letters in bright colors. Individualize each letter or make them all match. Get creative!
- Spell out MENU at the top of the board and glue into place.
- For the days of the week, place each letter on or near one of the Mickey shapes.
- Plan away! Since the menu board is also cork board, use pins and notes to leave yourself helpful reminders and shopping lists.
Posted 4 years Ago