Oh Adventurers! Head out to Disney Parks prepared to keep those tireless hands warm and dry with this cup cozy inspired by everyone’s favorite mouse.
With a little felt and a little glue, your family can create this reusable cup cozy that’s always sure to add a little magic to your every day.
Time: 35 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Red and black felt
- 2 white buttons, 1 red button
- Elastic cord
- Hot glue
How To Make It
- Print the template pieces and cut them out.
- Trace the templates onto the designated color felt and cut out the pieces.
- Cut a length of elastic cord about 4 inches long. Form a loop with the elastic and sew the ends to the top side of the black felt, on the left side.
- Hot glue the red felt on top of the black felt, hiding the elastic ends. There should be black felt showing above and below the red felt.
- Sew two white buttons on top of the red felt in the middle of the sleeve. The buttons should be about half an inch to one inch apart.
- Sew a red button on top of the red felt on the right end of the sleeve.
Cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.