Ring in the new year with your very own festive party hat featuring Mickey Mouse!
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
How To Make It
- Print the hat on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces (use cardstock for a sturdier hat). Be sure not to cut off any of the gray tabs.
- Wrap the two ends of the cone piece together so the edges line up, then secure the shape with the large gray tab using glue or double-sided tape. Note: If you would like to add any embellishments to the top of the hat, tape them to the inside of the cone piece before closing it shut. You may need to snip a small hole in the top of the hat to thread the embellishments through.
- Take the two pieces that will form the band of the hat and fold the small tabs inward.
- Attach the two band pieces together with the gray tab at the end of each piece.
- Drop the cone into the center of the band and tape the tabs to the inside of the cone piece.
- Secure the hat to the head by punching a hole in each side of the hat and threading a string through each hole. Tie the ends of the string together beneath the chin.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago