Eye-scream, you scream, we all scream for this Mike Wazowski Piñata! This hilarious and adorable Mike Wazowski piñata is perfect for any party. Mike hasn’t looked this good since Monsters, Inc. and Monsters University.
Time: 2 hours
What You’ll Need
- Large dinner plate (to use as a circle template)
- Green tissue paper
- White, black, and green paper
- Green foam or paper (for horns)
How To Make It
- Place a dinner plate on cardboard, trace it, and cut out the circle. Repeat. Cut a long rectangular piece (about 2-3 inches wide) to border the circles.
- Curve the long piece of cardboard along the shape of one of the circles and tape it into place on the inside. Poke a small hole into the side of the edge piece and thread a string through it. Tie a washer on the end of the string to keep it in place. Tape the second circle on top.
- Cut out 2-3 inch wide strips of tissue paper and cut small slits along one side to create the piñata fringe.
- Starting at the bottom, glue the tissue paper onto the cardboard in layers. Repeat on the sides and on the back. Trim extra tissue paper off the sides.
- Cut out one large white circle, a smaller green circle, an even smaller black circle, and a tiny white circle. Glue these pieces together to make Mike’s eye and glue it onto the piñata.
- Cut out a crescent moon shape out of black paper to create Mike’s mouth. Cut out teeth out of white paper.
- Cut out arms, legs, and two small horns from green paper.
- Hot glue paper pieces into place.
- Fill the piñata with candy!
Posted 3 years Ago