With just a few supplies, you can create your own light-up outer space photo booth to pair with your Miles from Tomorrowland photo props.
What You’ll Need
- 6 sheets of 2′ x 3′ foam poster board
- 1 roll of duct tape
- String lights
- 2 cans of black spray paint
- 5 yard sticks
- Velcro strips
How To Make It
- Tape the poster board together in pairs along the back so you have three longer pieces.
- Take the screwdriver and poke holes in the three pieces of poster board, using the string of lights as a guide to space the holes from one another.
- Spray paint the front of the three pieces black.
- Lay the three pieces together, end to end, and tape them all together on the back with the duct tape.
- Attach the yard sticks to the back with the velcro to act as bracing. Add duct tape on the yard sticks for extra reinforcement, if necessary.
- Poke the bulbs of the string lights through the holes you’ve poked in the poster board.
- Add tape to the back to keep the string lights in place where necessary.
Posted 4 years Ago