This Miles from Tomorrowland printable hanging mobile is easy to print and assemble to help decorate your little one’s birthday party.
What You’ll Need
- Printable Miles from Tomorrowland mobile PDF
- String or fishing line
How To Make It
- Download and print the Miles from Tomorrowland mobile PDF.
- Carefully cut out each shape along the dotted lines.
- Layout the mobile according to the image of the finished product, or mix and match the shapes according to your preference.
- Cut 2-3′ lengths of string or fishing wire and attach them to the back of the mobile pattern.
- With tape, hang each completed string from the ceiling around your party. You can hang them in different spots, in clusters (as pictured), or create several more to cover a large area.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago