Help make the season bright with a little inspiration from some of your favorite princesses! With dazzling designs themed to Ariel, Belle, and Cinderella, these Mini Disney Princess Trees will bring extra magic to your little one’s room this season.
For more Disney magic, try this Olaf’s Frozen Adventure Gift Wrap:
What You’ll Need
- 3 tree bases
- Hot glue
- Green paint and glitter paint
- Green felt and sparkly green felt (or paper)
- Purple paper
- Pearl trim
- Yellow paint
- Gold tulle
- Gold rhinestones, buttons, or sequins
- Fake rose
- Silvery blue paint
- Fairy lights
- Blue tulle
- Light blue felt and white sparkly felt (or foam)
How To Make It
- For Ariel: Start by painting a base of green on the tree.
- Next, cut lots of circles out of the green felt and sparkly material.
- Starting from the bottom and, layering upward, glue each circle onto the tree.
- Cut out a shell shape from paper, and outline it with glitter paint.
- Glue one end of the pearls to the bottom back of the tree, wrap it around to the top, and glue again in the back. Then glue the shell onto the top!
- For Belle: Paint the base yellow.
- Cut off a long strip of tulle, pinch it together near one end, and glue it onto the bottom of the tree. Add a rhinestone where the fabric is glued on. Repeat all the way around, creating “drapes.”
- Repeat this step all the way up the tree! Pinch, glue, rhinestone, etc. Then glue the fake rose to the top.
- For Cinderella: Paint the base blue. Once it’s dry, tape the end of the fairy lights to the top of the tree.
- Cut a long strip of tulle, and glue it onto the bottom third of the tree, gathering the fabric as you go. Trim as needed at the bottom. Then take a second piece and repeat on the next third of the tree.
- Take another piece and finish off the tree with a third tier at the top—with the fabric all gathered together.
- Cut out a glass slipper shape from the white foam, then a slightly larger one from the blue felt and glue them together.
- Glue the slipper onto the top of the tree, turn the lights on, and enjoy!
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.