In celebration of Valentine’s Day, have your little one invite her friends over for a festive “Galentine’s Day” celebration! Party with the girls in sparkly crowns inspired by Minnie and Daisy.
It’s a fun and easy way to glam up with your best gal pal! All you’ll need are some headbands and pipe cleaners to create these party accessories.
For more Disney magic, try making an Evil Queen Cape Blanket:
What You’ll Need
- Pink, silver, black, and purple pipe cleaners
- Hot glue
- White and red sparkly pom poms
How To Make It
- MINNIE MOUSE HEADBAND: To make Minnie’s bow, take one silver pipe cleaner and bend each end into the middle. Twist them to attach.
- Bend each side in the middle to form Minnie’s bow shape.
- To create a twisty heart, make a bend in the middle of a pink pipe cleaner. Then make a curve on either side of the bend. Twist one side over the other.
- Take this smaller twisted heart and attach it onto the headband.
- Make a larger heart in the same way, but instead of twisting it, tie each end together on the headband.
- Make her ears with two black pipe cleaners. Twist the ends around the headband to attach them.
- Finally, use a piece of silver pipe cleaner to attach the bow in the middle of the larger heart.
- Glue a red pom pom in the middle of the bow.
- DAISY DUCK HEADBAND: Start by creating a heart out of silver pipe cleaner. Twist it at the bottom just like the Minnie one, but make the heart a little bigger this time. Then attach it to the middle of the headband.
- Take another pipe cleaner, attach it to the base of the left side of the twisty heart, bend it to make two little points, and attach it at the other end. Repeat on the right side.
- Make a bow like Minnie’s, but this time out of purple pipe cleaner. Then glue the bow to the middle of the headband, and glue a white pom pom on top.
- Glue 4 little purple pom poms on each point (except the heart).
All gluing should be done by an adult.