Ready for a sweet challenge? Construct your own Minnie Mouse donut hole display with a few styrofoam discs and a bunch of toothpicks. What a cute way to enjoy a classic!
For more Disney decor, try this Up-Inspired Photo Backdrop:
What You’ll Need
- Bamboo skewers
- Styrofoam circles (1 large, 3 small)
- Donut holes
How To Make It
- Use the bamboo skewers to attach 2 small styrofoam circles onto the large one to resemble Minnie’s shape.
- Starting from the middle of each circle, attach donut holes onto the styrofoam using toothpicks.
- Once it’s fully covered, add 2 toothpicks to the bottom of the Minnie shape, lift it up, and attach it to the last smaller circle to use as a base.
- To cover the base, you can paint it ahead of time, or add fabric or ribbon.
- Make a bow out of the ribbon, then poke a toothpick through the back of it, and press in between Minnie’s two ears.
All cutting should be done by an adult.