This minimal but festive wreath is the perfect way to add a modern twist to your Minnie party! You can even keep it after and display it on a door or a wall!
For more Disney magic, try crafting these Mickey Crayons:
What You’ll Need
- Floral wire
- 3 metal macrame hoops (1 large, 2 small)
- Hot glue
- Faux flowers
- Red and white polka dot ribbon
- Ceiling hook or strong tape
How To Make It
- Use floral wire to attach the 2 small rings to the large. Wrap it around as tightly as you can.
- Next, use floral wire and/or hot glue to attach your flowers along one side of the large ring.
- Fold the ribbon over the large ring in between the 2 small rings. Hot glue together. Cut off the ribbon, leaving enough length to be able to hang it off the wall.
- Cut off another portion of ribbon and make a large bow. Glue the bow over where the ribbon is folded and glued.
- To hang the wreath, you can use a ceiling hook or strong tape.
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.