With a little glitter and sparkly paper, craft store finds can become magical Minnie Mouse ornaments that make your kids giggle with delight.
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Clear baubles (found in craft stores)
- Black glitter
- Sparkly black card stock
- Red ribbon
- Glue gun
How To Make It
- Drop a little black glitter into a clear bauble and replace the top.
- Using the black card stock, cut out two circles per bauble. Cut a little notch in the circles to fit the bauble.
With the hot glue gun, attach the ears to the bauble.
- For the bow, cut out a 5″ piece of ribbon and a 1″ piece of ribbon.
With the glue gun, attach the ends of the longer ribbon together to form a circle.
- Pinch the middle of the ribbon circle. Wrap the smaller ribbon piece around the middle of the loop and secure with hot glue.
- Attach the bow to the decoration.
Make lots and see the delightful look on your child’s face when they see Minnie Mouse!
Cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.