Let the kids assemble this adorable Minnie Pilgrim Cutie and then display it proudly on the Thanksgiving table.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all of the pieces. Do not cut along the dashed lines — this is where you will fold the paper.
- With the design facing you, make all of the vertical folds in Minnie’s skirt away from you. Close the skirt by gluing tab A to the inside of the design.
- Fold the bottom of Minnie’s skirt outward, her feet down, and her tail up.
- Fold the top of the skirt like a box and tuck the tab inside.
- Fold the head in half and secure so the design is two-sided. Make sure the pieces are lined up evenly before the glue dries. Insert the neck into the top of the skirt where you folded the top closed.
- Fold the arms in half and secure so the design is two-sided. Do not get glue on the tabs on the ends of the arms. Fold those outward so you can use it as a base to attach the arms to Minnie’s skirt. Glue the arms to Minnie and your cutie is finished!
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago