Celebrate Valentine’s Day with this festive Minnie Mouse heart crown.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 18-inch x 12-inch sheet of craft foam or cardstock (pink, red, or purple)
- Craft foam (variety of pinks, purples, and red)
- Faux gems or jewels
- Hot glue or craft glue
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or card stock and cut out the pieces.
- Use tape to secure the crown Extensions to the Crown Template where indicated. Trace the crown on craft foam or cardstock and cut it out.
- Use the Large Heart template to cut out a foam heart in the same color as the crown. Attach the heart with Minnie on it to the foam heart with glue.
- Now use the flower and heart templates to create foam flowers and hearts in pink, red, and purple. Decorate your crown any way you like. You can put smaller hearts inside larger hearts or hearts inside of flowers. You can also add faux gems or jewels to your flowers and hearts. Use glue to attach the decorations to your crown.
- When the glue is dry, wrap the crown around your head to determine the correct size.
- Remove the crown from your head and secure the ends with glue. Once the glue is dry, you can wear your Minnie Mouse Valentine’s Day Heart Crown.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago