Need an original and fun invitation design for a party? How about this DIY version?! With paper, stickers, and some glue sticks, you can make your very own custom Minnie Tsum Tsum-inspired invitations!
For more mouse-filled fun, try this Mini Mickey Cake:
What You’ll Need
- Pink, black, red, white, and cream colored paper
- Hole punch
- Glue stick
- Gold letter stickers
How To Make It
- Sketch out the Tsum silhouette (a circle with ears) onto a piece of black paper and cut out.
- Sketch and cut out the cream colored portion. Then cut out a small red bow. Use a hole punch to make little polka dots with white paper.
- Glue all pieces together.
- Use a pen to draw on Minnie’s eyes and nose.
- Cut out a rectangle from pink paper.
- Glue Minnie onto the bottom of the invite, then trim off the bottom portion to make it even with the bottom of the invitation.
- Stick on letters and decor. Then write any info you want to add to your invitation!
All cutting should be done by an adult.