Minnie loves her polka dots as much as she loves her bows. This printable project combines the two in pink and blue versions — and one kids can color in on their own.
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Ribbon or barrette
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Colored pencils, crayons or markers (optional)
How To Make It
- Print the bows on regular paper or cardstock.
- If you’re making a color-in bow, have your child color it in before you cut it out.
- Cut out the bow. Fold it together back to back and use glue to affix the two sides together.
- To make a hair accessory for girls, fold up the tab and thread a ribbon or barrette through it before gluing or taping the tab down.
- To make a bowtie for boys, fold up the tab and use a paperclip to affix it to a shirt collar or buttonhole.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 10 months Ago