Couch your sweet holiday drink in a cute Minnie Mouse cup cozy.
Time: 40 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Light and dark pink felt
- Black felt
- White felt
- 7 white felt dots
- Hot glue
How To Make It
- Print the template pieces and cut them out.
- Trace the templates onto the designated color felt and cut out the pieces.
- Cut a length of elastic cord about 4 inches long. Form a loop with the elastic and sew the ends to the top side of the black felt, on the left side.
- Hot glue the light pink felt on top of the black felt, hiding the elastic ends. There should be black felt showing only below the pink felt.
- Hot glue the seven white felt dots on top of the light pink felt, spacing them out evenly.
- Hot glue the dark pink felt on top of the light pink felt, slightly up from the middle.
- Sew a pink button on top of the pink felt on the right end of the sleeve.
Cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 4 years Ago