Minnie is ready to serve up some sweets this Easter. Just print this candy box, put it together, and you’re ready to go!
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Scissors or craft knife
- Tape or glue
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all the pieces. Make all folds along the dashed lines.
- Using either glue or double-sided tape, close Minnie’s body by securing the tabs around her torso to their corresponding pieces.
- Close the bottom of the candy box by securing the B tabs, followed by the C tab.
- Fold each of Minnie’s arms in half along the dashed line so the design is two-sided. Without sticking the tabs together, secure the two sides.
- Butterfly the tabs on Minnie’s arms, and secure them to the sides of her body. Her right arm holds the egg, while her left holds the basket.
- Finally, fold the top dashed lines on Minnie’s legs toward you, and fold the lower dashed lines away from you – this will help her sit in place.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago