Give your lucky charm something sweet this St. Patrick’s Day with this Minnie Mouse Candy Box!
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Scissors or craft knife
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- Using either glue or double-sided tape, close Minnie’s body by securing the tabs around her torso to their corresponding pieces.
- Close the bottom of the candy box by securing the B tabs, followed by the C tab.
- Fold each of Minnie’s arms in half along the dashed line so the design is two-sided. Without sticking the tabs together, secure the two sides.
- Butterfly the tabs on Minnie’s arms and secure them to the sides of her body.
- Fold the top dashed lines across Minnie’s skirt toward you and fold the lower dashed lines away from you — this will help her sit in place.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago