Celebrate the season with paper snowflakes inspired by Moana! Keep scrolling to print the template and begin your flurry of fun!
For another Moana-inspired activity, check out this episode of Get Moving with Disney Family:
What You’ll Need
- Snowflake template (click “Download PDF”)
- Lightweight paper (8 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ or larger)
How To Make It
- Download & print the template.
- Fold the template in half, and then in half again — so that the design faces outward.
- Keeping the page folded, trim around the outer edge of the snowflake. Do not cut on the folded edge.
- Unfold the page to reveal the snowflake.
- Tape your snowflake to a window or wall.
All cutting should be done by an adult.